Friday, July 2, 2010

My God is Awesome!

I have to give yet some more shout outs to my God is blows me away!  I'm telling you, nothing would be possible with out Him!  I cannot give credit to anyone except Him, and I'm truly humbled.  This journey thus far has been one of the most emotional rides I have ever been on!  I am so thankful to be going down this path and praise God for giving us so many wonderful things to be excited about!  Today, I got a call from one of our brides.  She surprised me by saying she had some things to donate for our yard sale.  When I got back to the studio to meet her, she and her parent's had two car loads full of items/donations!  I was nearly in tears as we continued to unload box after box.  I have never seen such a generous amount of support from people in my life.  I am truly greatful to each of you who have prayed for us, donated to our cause and just been there for support & encouragement!  You will never really know how eternally thankful I am for all of you!  Plus, I got a call from my Aunt Katie saying she and my uncle were coming up to help us!  Wahoo!  They are a blast to be around and I know we're all going to have such a great time!

 We are calling our yard sale, The Mega Sale.  Its been listed on the events pages of WisTV.com, WMHK.com, and Craigslist.com.  We also plan to have it listed in the State Paper the week before the sale date.  Not to mention all of you who are helping us advertise the sale!  We definitely have so many wonderful items, but that doesn't mean we don't still need your help!  We are still taking donations, no matter what it is, we're happy to take it off your hands.  So, if you have things you'd like to donate, you can send me an email at richardandbrantley@yahoo.com, and we'll even be happy to pick it up from you.

Again, thank you for all of your support and generosity!  We're so excited to see what God has in store for us!  T-Shirts are also selling out quickly and we're going to be making a second order soon.  The first shipment hasn't even come in yet and we've pretty much sold out of those.  So, if you'd like one, they are $17 and 100% of the profits will go towards are adoption fund.  And lastly, don't forget about our galleries of prints from the Carolina Flag proudly waiving over the State House, as well as misc prints that we have for sale.  Those profits will also go towards our adoption fund.  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Until then, Brantley

No comments: