Tuesday, January 11, 2011

In 1 Week I've Learned...

Yesterday, January 10th, 2011 - my baby girl was 1 Week Old!!!  Oh how the time is already beginning to fly by!  Here is a quick 1 Week Old shot we took yesterday!

We thought the snowman was only appropriate since its SNOWING on her 1 Week "Birthday"!!!  And here is another VERY quick shot we took outside in the snow!

Now... in 1 week I've learned...

1) Sleep when she sleeps!
2) Enjoy these moments, as I'm already learning they are flying by!
3) Take LOTS of pictures (I'm pretty sure that won't be hard for us)
4) Document as much as possible.  (pics, journal, baby book, blog, etc)
5) Go with your own instinct.  We've asked so many questions, opinions, etc.  But at the end of the day, our instinct is usually right if we would trust it.
6) When she's fussy, put her in the swing!  She LOVES it!

I'm sure there is plenty more... but my brain isn't working well this morning.  I'm sure I'll have more later on!  Until then... Brantley

2 comments:

Amy Fox said...

Eli lived in the swing! He loved it. I quickly learned that was the only way I could cook supper. Go ahead now and invest in rechargeable batteries. Enjoy!

Venessa said...

She is just precious! Enjoy those moments! And good tips...hopefully I will remember them in a few months!