Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursday = Better Day

Well, this morning has started off on a better foot.  Although my heart is still heavy and is somewhere else... God is giving me the strength to continue.  I trust His plan, and although these struggles and times of confusion are hard, I know His plan is far greater than my own.  I've said this time and time again... but Satan is out to attack.  He is trying so desperately to pull me down, to make me weak... but I refuse to give into him.  He wants to still my joy, and as hard as it is not to let him... I won't.

This morning, I am going to strive to be stronger and lean on my Savior for that much needed guidance.  

Psalm 23
The LORD is my shepherd,
I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
He restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.
Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

Until then... Brantley

No comments: