Wednesday, December 1, 2010

This morning...

3 days straight, eager, anxious, exhausting, confused, afraid, scared.  Pretty much most of the words that come to mind this morning.  I have nothing to lean on but His word... Just [some] of the encouragement I received through scripture this morning.

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

I am reminded, that God needs us to feel helpless, to feel weak, so that we WILL lean on Him.  He has me where He wants me and I trust His plan.  I know He is here and only gives what He knows we can handle.

Psalm 48:14
For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end.

Until then... Brantley

2 comments:

Mrs Gable said...

Brantley, I am praying for you! God has an amazing baby coming to you! And they will be so blessed to have you both as parents!!!

Wanda said...

Hang in there sweet girl! Your and Richard's time is coming!!!

Love you - Mom