Saturday, November 27, 2010

Just Wonderful! :)

I think I can honestly say this was the most wonderful Thanksgiving weekend to date!  :)  We had so much to be thankful for, and we got to spend some quality time with our families & friends!  After a weekend of celebration, good food and lots of fun with my niece and nephew... I'm feeling refreshed again!

Today, I got to see my sweet hometown friends for the first time in a while!  Rossie, lives in Tallahassee and will hopefully be back in SC one of these days.  Emily, moved to Denver after she got married and has been there since.  So... today, everyone was home and all in one place and boy did it feel great.  We all got to catch up on life, laugh and eat lunch together.  I'm so thankful to hear about all of the changes and exciting news within our families.  

Here is a quick shot we grabbed just before lunch at Olive Garden!  Thank goodness Rossie remembered her camera!  ;)
And to top it all off... Carolina/Clemson game was today and as of now... we're WINNING!!! WAHOO!

Until then... Brantley

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Awwwwww...I just want to jump in that picture and give you all a hug! All three of you still look 16 :-) Patrice and I were just talking about you guys last night...sharing with some friends of ours what wonderful ladies you've become. Love y'all!