Friday, September 24, 2010

Encouragement through scripture....

Read this scripture this morning and felt encouraged.  :)  Enjoy your Friday everyone!

Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.  When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire, you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.  Isaiah 43:1 & 2

Please continue to pray for the last of our homestudy which will finish up this upcoming Tuesday!  We're getting pretty excited!

Until then... Brantley

3 comments:

Leigh said...

God must have been doing big things for us soon to be mamas this morning :)

This has been one of my very favorite verses since we start our adoption, a friend sent it to me in an email and I just love it!

Venessa said...

What a wonderful reminder! I loved reading that this morning! Thank you for sharing it:)

Lauren said...

Praying for you! That's a great scripture... thank you so much for sharing it! :)