Monday, September 27, 2010

Our 1st Baby Shower!

This weekend was full of fun!  Along with that fun was my 1st baby shower!!  Since we're now only days away from being on the waiting list, I was happy the shower was already planned.  It couldn't have been better timing!  I had such a great time and feel so thankful for all who came and showered baby Freeman with love!  My sweet friend's Becky and Lauren hosted the shower and did a great job!  I loved all the little details they put into it!  Thank you for making this day so special for me!  Love you all!

Here are some of the decorations.


I LOVED the cake they had made for the shower!  The details in the little animals turned out so great!  The jungle theme was a fun idea!  Thanks Ladies!

Me with my sweet hostess' Lauren and Becky!  I made the sign after getting the idea from a friend.  We used the fabric from the nursery to make it!

Me and my mom!

My mom, Georgia (niece), me and my sister!

Me with my niece, Georgia again!  Isn't she the cutest thing ever!

Some snapshots with some of the guests.

Being a goof and posing with one of my gifts!

And lastly... me with our adoption sign!  :)  

Seriously ladies, thank you for everything!  We appreciate each of you who came out and supported us, and baby Freeman!  I can't wait to put all of these wonderful gifts to use when he or she gets here!  Until then, Brantley

3 comments:

Venessa said...

I love the "we're adopting" sign! Is it really hard to make?? And congrats on the shower! All the pics are really cute!!

Paige said...

I love the sign! Very adorable and creative!

Amy and Kyle said...

I have been reading your blog for awhile but haven't left a comment I don't believe. I just wanted you to know that I am fervently praying for you and your husband and that sweet blessing that the Lord has especially prepared for YOU! I love your sweet spirit and your faith is contagious!

I would like to add your names to the Prayer Link I have on our blog if that's ok!

Praying for you!
Amy in GA

amyrbrooker@hotmail.com
www.asouthernlove.blogspot.com
www.findingjoythroughmyjourney.blogspot.com