Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yippeeee! Vacation is calling my name!

Yep, hard to believe we are actually going to get a mini vacation in this year!  I really didn't think it was going to happen with work, our adoption and just expenses in general!  But... because my wonderful husband travels some with his work, he has built up quite a few Hilton Points!  And even though they're through his business, he is able to use them for personal use.  :)  So... we get to use all 73,000 points for a whopping 2 night stay at the NEW Hilton at Biltmore in Asheville, NC!  YAY!

I will say though, it stinks that with ALL those points, that's all you get!  Oh well, I won't complain... its FREE!!!  Nothing beats that, and after the year we've had... those 2 nights will be well worth the getaway!

So.. check out some of the pics I pulled off their website.  Sorry for the quality, they're from the site!

Hilton at Biltmore

The beautiful rooms!

So... while there, we will RELAX.  And anything in addition to that will just be pure luxury! 

Can't wait!  Until then... Brantley

3 comments:

Leigh said...

looks super nice! have a great time! I truly believe Hilton points are like little gifts from God!

L said...

You guys are going to LOVE IT! Ray and I stayed there a few months back! I hope you enjoy your trip and some R&R!

Me said...

Enjoy! I love Asheville. There are lots of great places to go out to eat and especially breakfast. Love it! Go see the Biltmore House and Grove Park Inn!