Monday, August 9, 2010

Day off... I wish.

Well, due to the nature of my work, I usually try and take Mondays off to recoop from the weekend.  So, Mondays are generally relaxing and my one day to sleep in (at least a little).  Well... not today.  Not only did I NOT sleep in, but I spent the entire day running around with my head cut off.  I woke up super early (along because my phone was ringing off the hook).  Then, I spent most of the morning reading work emails, returning phone calls, etc.  Stuff I should have waited until tomorrow to due... but oh well.  Now I'm ahead of the game (I hope anyway).  Then, I headed over and picked my dad up and he ran errands with me.  It was nice though, I have to admit.

I made more copies and signed more papers that somehow I left out from before (of our adoption papers).  Then, I printed some more things and dropped everything off to Bethany in person.  And just as the topping on the cake... WE were the 3rd couple to turn in their paperwork from our group.  Wahoo!  You see, our biggest fear was that Bethany wouldn't have enough signed up to continue with the August 27th Training Day.  They have to have a minimum of 3 couples to move forward with the scheduled training day, otherwise, they reschedule.  So, needless to say, we were stoked to know that we made the 3rd couple and its official!  :)  It was a great way to wrap things up.  

So, please continue to pray for us over the rest of the month as we eagerly await August 27th!!!

Until then, Brantley

1 comment:

Me said...

Great news about the training day. Be sure to ask a lot of questions. We came prepared with a list. Some they answered without our asking, others we asked! Have a great week!