Saturday, August 7, 2010

Photography Fundraiser!

Okay, I have asked for ideas for some other fundraisers and I think I may have just the thing.  I received a couple emails, as well as a comment on one specific thing.  Photography!  Am I sensing something from all of my readers?  Either way, I will be offering sessions the during the week of Monday, August 23rd - Thursday, August 26th for this particular fundraiser.  This week also has a little significance.  The reason being... that Friday is our adoption training day!  So, its one more thing we have to look forward to before being assigned our social worker & getting started on our Home Study (the last thing before waiting list/placement)  So... Here is how the fundraiser will work.

Sessions can be up to 45 minutes on location or at our studio/building.  

It can be any one of the following:
Family • Baby • Couple

You will receive 30 digital files on a disc, along with a photo release from us.  
Meaning you can print from the disc, upload to facebook, blog, etc.  They are yours!

Sessions will be $100 and 100% will go towards our adoption fund!

If you're interested, please contact me personally.  Either email me at richardandbrantley@yahoo.com
or brantley@alldressedupphotography.com.  If you don't hear back within 24 hours, then something happened and it didn't make it to me.  I'm very quick at responding.  Obviously, we will be limited on the number of sessions, due to the number of days we're offering this.  However, if we receive a great response, we may extend the offer for another week.