Thursday, July 1, 2010

SC Gamecocks Fly Flag Flies High

I headed over to the State House today to grab some quick shots of the state house with the carolina flag flying high!  It was entertaining watching everyone get so excited over something!  But, it was fun and I'm excited about the shots I took.  So, if you're interested, we decided we would sell these as well in order to raise funds for our adoption.

To access: Go to our website, All Dressed Up Photography 
Click On Client Galleries.
Type in the Password: gamecock
Here are some sneak peeks with our logo on it.  Any prints purchased, logos will be removed.  This is simply for web purposes.  Enjoy!  On another pretty cool note, I'm about 45 minutes away from being exactly 1 week for our orientation with Bethany Christian Services !!!!!  Ahh, I cannot begin to tell you how ready I am for this to come!  So, please continue to pray for us as we anxiously await this.

Until then, Brantley

No comments: