Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please PRAY!

Guys, this is it!  Its down to the last day before everything begins to come together!  I feel so incredibly blessed right now!  I can't even think or express my exact emotions either.  Its sort of crazy to be honest.

This scripture has been a piece of me today... Its my comfort for this weekend.

Philippians 4: 4-7

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Oh how I love this scripture!  It gives me so much comfort for what God has in store for us!  I cannot even believe the yard sale is finally here!  There has been so much preparation for something that is normally not a big deal.  But this yard sale is a HUGE deal and means so much to us.  We've had friends, family and people we don't even know who have poured out their hearts, given so generously and been the voices of encouragement that we so badly needed.  Its been such an amazing time of preparation and even act of worship for us.  I cannot begin to express how beautiful it feels to be on this journey that Christ has called us on.  Thank you to each of you who have played such a major role in our lives and this cause.

We need your prayers these next couple of days.  We need everyone to lift us up in your prayers as we finish preparing, sorting and organizing everything.  Lift us up with encouragement, because we all know we can never have too much of that.  Continue to pray that Christ will be glorified and that ALL will know the real reason that this has even come together.  I am a firm believer this would NEVER have been made possible without Him.  :)  What a comforting feeling that is to know.  Alright, well this is the last post before the Big weekend.  We have so much unloading to do and won't have too much time to post.  So, thank you again for everything!

Until then.... Brantley

No comments: