Thursday, June 3, 2010

Our BIG Save!

Remember that great deal we found out about?  You know, the buffet that can be used as a dresser/changing table combo???  Well, we picked it up today (already put together, might I add)!  Its even nicer than I thought, plus its real wood.  To be honest, I originally thought it would be fake wood... which is fine.  Its super nice, very well constructed and the perfect fit for Baby Freeman's nursery!  We couldn't be more pleased!  I have to admit, I'm a little sad to be painting this gem white... its almost too pretty to paint!  Anyway, it will be sanded down soon and painted a nice crisp white to match the crib.

Here is the before.... Afters will soon follow, promise!
I'm already getting so excited to see the transformation of the room take place.  Even though its just a bunch of random furniture piled in our current guest room.  I'll be glad when everything is cleared out and its nothing but baby furniture.  Until then... Brantley

1 comment:

Leigh said...

It is NICE! man, there is no way it will fit in the room if we get older kids that will be sleeping in big kid beds! very tempted to get it anyway then just sell it if we can't use it.