Friday, June 4, 2010

Sad news...

Something, that unfortunately,  is a possibility when adopting, has happened.  Another couple that we met at Radius who are also adopting found out some sad and I'm sure hard, news today.  They had been placed with a child and have been waiting for the birthmother to give birth.  They had been keeping in touch with the birthmother and felt that she was having a hard time with everything.  Unfortunately, she was, and now has decided she wants to keep her baby.  As happy as I am that she has decided to raise this precious child, I can only imagine how hard this is for Joe and Meg right now.  Ugh, a small part of me feels as though this is me right now.  Please pray for God's provision during this time.  Pray that God will teach them something wonderful as they wait to be placed again, and hopefully meet their baby one day soon.

I hope they don't mind me sharing all of this on behalf of them, but check out their blog in case I said anything out of context!  http://thepittsfam.blogspot.com/ 

Until then, Brantley

No comments: