Thursday, June 3, 2010

Encouragement for your Day!

I got to have lunch with some of my photography gals today!  Always encouraging chatting with them and sharing in life's joys and trials.  I'm so excited for one of them, Brooke Turner who is pregnant with twins.  She is due July 26th, but found out today they will be doing a c-section (have no clue how to spell) which is scheduled for July 1st.  Obviously, there are possibilities of going into labor before, but we're praying hard for them to wait!  I can't wait to meet Selah and Samuel!  Brooke has one of those amazing stories and I hope one day she will create a blog and share her story!  Hers is so wonderful and encouraging for those in all walks of life.  I love it!

Some encouragement through scripture for today!  Enjoy!

But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.  They will soar high on wings like eagles.  They will run and not grow weary.  They will walk and not faint.    Isaiah 40:31

No comments: