Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tweet

Hi everyone!  First of all, thank you for the sweet comments & all of the wonderful & encouraging emails last night!  [per yesterday's post].  I really needed the encouragement and your words lifted me up.  Thank you!

Also, per a reader's suggestion... Voices 4 the Voiceless is now on TWITTER!  
Yes mam... that is correct! I won't lie, I have no clue how to use us.  So, if any of you are Twitter fans out there, please become a v4vprojectcongo follower!  [none of the names I tried to use were available]  I would greatly appreciate your support on there!  So, go on there and TWEET about Voices 4 the Voiceless... PLEASE!  :)

Ways to help spread the word and show the love....

Tweet:  Cookies 4 Congo
Tweet: Voices 4 the Voiceless
Tweet: One of our latest posts
Tweet: our V4V blog or website

You know the drill.  Spreading the love is appreciated!  Thanks everyone!

Until then... Brantley

No comments: