Sunday, July 31, 2011

A little of this, A little of that

Here is some of what we've been up to lately!

Playtime in the sink, of course!

And let's not forget her silly little self playing with her toys.  [and wearing some]


And a little sunshine never hurt... we enjoy playing in the grass together too!

And this is my baby girl sporting a kids baseball hat that I wore & played with as a kid too!  Too cute!



And here were two shots from my phone today... I have been fighting a sinus infection & this little lady brightened my day!  She cracks me up!

That's it for today!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/weekend!  

Until then... Brantley

3 comments:

Elizabeth Marshall said...

I love the pics with her in the playpen. Too funny!

Anonymous said...

so so cute

Kristin said...

Join my new link up!

http://anoblesjourney.blogspot.com/2011/08/meaningful-mondays-link-up.html