Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A little of This... A little of That!

Recap:  Wedding adventures!  Wanted to FINALLY share some pics from my best friend's wedding!

Bride + Groom with US!  :)  Katherine Grace's first wedding!  She looks out of it here... it because she slept through the ceremony [insert BIG YAY!] and we woke her up for this shot!  Probably not so nice.  haha


My baby girl in her dress!  Unfortunately, we never did get a really good shot of just her all dolled up.  Might have to put her in it again and do a mini session!  ;)

And these below... well these are some other favorites from her 5 month session!  :)  I love that my baby girl is sitting up so well.  Just a few short days later... she's sitting up even better!  Crazy!






Well... there you have it!  A little of this and a little of that!  Trust me... I still have so much to catch up on!  Will be posting lots over the next few days!

Until then... Brantley

No comments: