Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Awesome-ness!

I have some of the most incredible blog readers EVER!  A MAJOR shout out to Robyn, a reader from GA.  She contacted me this past week about some clothes she wanted to send me.  She had just finished reading the latest post at that time, about consignments and such.  She said she had some cute dresses she thought I might like - and in fact - I DO!  :)  I LOVE them!

THANK YOU so much for your generosity and thoughtfulness!  I was so excited when I came home to a package on my front door with sweet little goodies inside!  I cannot wait to play dress up with my little lady!

Has someone done something really nice for you lately?  Or better yet, what have you done to brighten someone else's day?  I'm now thinking of ways I can brighten someone's day, the way Robyn did mine!

Until then... Brantley

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Wow! They got there quick! Hope you enjoy!

Lauren said...

those are so adorable!!! Blogging friends really are a HUGE blessing! :)