Oh my goodness!!! I cannot believe it, but this detail oriented, overly organized, crazy mom is late posting her 12 week picture! This my friends... is NOT like me! I am normally on the dot when it comes to photographing my baby girl and getting her pictures posted. But, as you would have it, LIFE HAPPENED! Oh boy... where oh where do I even begin. Sunday morning we woke up to a freezing cold house and cranked up the heat. Ugh. It smelled like it was on fire - a burning smell emerged from our vents. We didn't think much of it, because we had been running the air for a few weeks now. So... we simply thought the vents were dusty or something like that! Then, late Sunday evening, the thermostat stopped working entirely. So... off to my wonderful parents house (thank goodness they live close by) to stay with them for the night. The technicians came by Monday and unfortunately, the news wasn't exactly what we wanted to hear.
We would soon find out - our vents were emitting carbon monoxide into the air. It was only by the grace of God that our thermostat failed! Because... it had nothing to do with the problems of our HVAC. There was no link to that and the thermostat! Praise God for looking out for our family and keeping us safe!
So... with all that being said... we ended up forking out $3,200 to replace the whole unit. Joy. (notice sarcasm) But, at least my family is now sitting in a warm home with clean air. :)
Now... here are the pictures I promised! :)
I love my little bundle of giggles! She makes me smile all the time! Her laugh is so contagious and she has her daddy wrapped around her little fingers! Oh how I love this little lady and treasure ALL of these moments with her! I love you Katherine Grace!!!
Until then... Brantley