Monday, January 31, 2011

4 Weeks = 1 Month Old

Alright... most of you who have been following my blog for a while now... well, you're probably sick of my weekly, and even daily posts ranting and raving about my baby!  Sorry!  I promise... I will get back into the swing of normal life again soon... and still rave about her... but maybe just a little less.  haha

Anyway... here is her 4 week/1 month pic!  Enjoy!

And here she is with her adorable new bloomers from Mrs. Debby!  Thank you!!!


Until next time... Brantley

10 comments:

The Mulder Family said...

I like the updates...cannot wait for our little guy in 5 weeks!!

Lauren said...

absolutely gorgeous! :)

Leigh said...

oh girl, keep on raving! She is too precious!

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord! said...

She's SO CUTE!

A Love Worth Waiting For.... said...

Katherine is absolutely precious!!! I am still just so excited for you and your husband!

Brian & Ashley said...

Hi! I found your blog through daniel and lyndsie's site. I hope you don't mind. Your daughter is absolutely precious -too cute! I love adoption blogs -it's awesome to see God does have a perfect plan.

Many Blessings,
Ashley

Sky said...

She's so precious! Keep raving!

Wanda said...

Love, love, love the new pics! Got to have copies!!! Oh how we love this blessing!!! We love you our precious little Katherine Grace...Grammy and Pop

Mrs Gable said...

I love the updates. Please keep them coming! She is so precious!!! I love her bloomers. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

SO SO SO adorable! Love those bloomers!