Well, where do I even begin. This last week has been VERY interesting to say the least. We have had a time with Katherine Grace's formula and trying to find the right one for her. We have gone back and forth, and finally after a week of no dirty diapers (or #2s)... we ended up in the pediatrician's office this morning. Everything checked out fine, however, he switched her formula. While there... we got more stats!
Our little lady has gained a WHOLE ENTIRE POUND in less than a WEEK!!! She went from 7lbs 12oz at her 3 week appointment, to 8lbs 13oz this morning! :) Now... I won't lie... some of that could be a little [well, you know!]... and that might add a little weight to the little lady. ;) The doctor said she had a little growth spurt! I'd have to say so too!
Other interesting facts about Katherine Grace:
• She has become very alert, smiling LOTS at her mommy and daddy.
• She is VERY ticklish, especially under her arms and on her sides!
• She LOVES when we play music in her nursery!
• She is still wearing some newborn clothes, but now also wearing 0-3 months.
• She is sleeping in her crib, but still prefers her bouncy seat.
• She is drinking 4 oz at every feeding.
• She is still sleeping through the night (occasionally up once in a while for a feeding), PRAISE the Lord!
So... there it is. We at least have a growing baby girl!
Until our next post... Brantley