Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sweet Sweet Tears

The past two night have been restless for me.  Yesterday, I woke up sometime around 2 or 3am, and "day dreamed" about you and the sweet day when we will meet!  I never fell back asleep because I couldn't get you off my mind.  And oh how yesterday was such a LONG day!  This morning (Sun), I woke up at 5:00am on the dot.  I woke up in tears... the sweetest tears I've cried!  I dreamed I was there when you were born.  I dreamed about holding you in my arms for the first time and oh how real that moment felt!  I woke up with my face wet, and sweet tears flowing from my eyes.  Sigh.... how I wish that moment was really happening and not just a dream!  It was beautiful and gives me such comfort knowing my day will come, and such a beautiful reminder of how precious that day will be.  I can't wait!

Until then... we're praying for you daily and the woman who is carrying you right now.  I can only imagine what must be going through her mind knowing she will be letting you go.  

Brantley

No comments: