Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Praying for a Christmas Miracle!

My heart has been so heavy, for so long now.  My Christmas wish has been for our baby to be in our arms, to love on and to hold close.  Oh how I want to meet our baby so badly!  I am anxious, restless, completely exhausted... but trusting in His plan!  I know our baby is out there and one day, hopefully soon, we will meet!  So... for this year, I'm praying for my Christmas Miracle!

Please join with me this week to pray for our baby and the birthmom who is carrying him or her right now!  I think of them daily and cannot begin to imagine the feelings and emotions she is feeling.  Richard and I wish you all the very best Christmas with your families!  We look forward to spending ours with family.  In fact... everyone is coming to our house!  Yikes!  ;)  That reminds me... I have quite a bit of cleaning to do.

But for now... I pray for my little one!  Until then... Brantley

No comments: