Monday, November 8, 2010

Scripture Monday

My heart is so heavy this morning... so tired from a restless night's sleep and so much on my mind.  Seeking you Lord, with all my heart and learning to fully surrender daily.  This is harder than I ever could have imagined, yet I am trying.  Some encouragement for my morning.  Just one more daily reminder you've given me.

Psalm 25: 4-5
Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. 

Psalm 33: 4-11
For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does.  The Lord loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love.  By the word of the Lord were the heavens made, their starry host by the breath of his mouth.  He gathers the waters of the sea into jars; he puts the deep into storehouses.  Let all the earth fear the Lord; let all the people of the world revere him.  For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm.  The Lord foils the plans of the nations; he thwarts the purposes of the peoples.  But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever, the purposes of his heart through all generations.

Until then... Brantley

1 comment:

Wanda said...

You can do this. Hopefully your wait will not be much longer. Praying hard for you and Richard!
I love you - Mom