Monday, November 22, 2010

3 Kids & an Update!

Okay, so I won't lie... we had a great time this weekend!  There were moments where I felt the weight of being a "parent" to 3 children, but mostly the responsibility that these children were in our care!  Makes me have soooo much respect for parent's, especially stay at home moms!  Richard and I both learned so much from these kiddos, and although I slept in this morning in my comfy bed, and pressed the snooze buttom more times than I can count... I have to say I miss them!  I actually missed waking up bright and early to three kids smiling faces, and fixing them breakfast, and rocking to sleep one and tucking the others in!  It makes Richard and I even more thrilled to have some of our own!  I felt soooo proud of my husband for ALL that he did this weekend.  He was on diaper duty, while I took the responsibility of preparing meals, bottles, etc.  I'm pretty sure I got the good end of the stick!

But in all honesty, we had a great time and learned some pretty cool stuff about parenting.  When we got home last night... Richard looked at me and with all seriousness said, "I can't wait to be a dad!"  Let me tell you... I can't wait to see him be a dad!  He is going to be an awesome parent and incredible leader to our children one day!  I look forward to raising our babies together, hopefully VERY soon!

Until then... Happy Monday!

1 comment:

PotterMama said...

Parenting rocks! Glad you had a good time! You'll be holding your sweet one soon!