Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Totally makes my day!!!

Makes my day when I hear and see others spreading the word about the many orphans! I think a little too often people forget the real reason why people like us are so passionate about this! Its not because we think every single person in this world should adopt, but its about realizing that Christ put each of us on this planet for a reason. I know without a doubt, ours is to be apart in spreading the word and changing lives. Our small piece is simply saving at least one orphan... hopefully, one day we will be called to save many! One of the stories he shares about his friend Clay is so much likes ours and this makes this song even more special to me. Watch and listen.


So exciting to see God's plan unfold! I cannot wait to bring our little one home! Praise God for wonderful little reminders such as this!

Until then, Brantley

No comments: