Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Goals and Profits

Quite a few people have been asking how much money we are trying to raise.  The truth is, our specific amount is around $11,300.  However, we would LOVE to raise more than that in hopes that we can help support another family!  I believe in miracles and although some people feel this is a very unrealistic goal, I believe and KNOW that anything is possible.  Just think, if 1000 people donated $10, we would have met our personal adoption goal.  (almost anyway)  Now,  I'm very much aware that I don't know 1000 people.  However, with all of the people that I know, plus the people that they know (and so on)... I'll bet it wouldn't be that hard!  Just my thoughts.  :)

Regardless, I'm trusting that this is the path God has laid out for us.  With that, I'm also trusting that God will provide!  I have seen Him work miracles in so many people's lives, including our own.  I'm so excited to see donations come in, funds received and a child given a home!  I want so badly to help another family (or families) as well.  And I want to be able to do for someone else, what others have done for us!  Please help us bring our baby home, and possibly another!  Our first main project is our yard sale on the 31st of July.  We have some other ideas for the future that we hope will happen... but until then... we're working really hard on making this yard sale the most successful yard sale ever!

Until then... Brantley


No comments: