Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm here, I promise.

This past year has been full of many many changes. Changes like our newest addition, our sweet Lexie (beagle mix). We love her so much. Not to mention, our growing business, my sweet new niece and coming up in June, the 2nd birthday of my wonderful nephew, Evan. These are only a few. Along with change comes many prayers that we eagerly pray each day. Some are selfish desires of the heart, others are ones from a broken heart, yearning for some answers.

A few verses that comfort me:

Psalm 25:5
Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.

Psalm 33:22
Let your unfailing love surround us, Lord, for our hope is in your alone.


As we press on each day, we put our hope in you Lord. Thank you for each precious day you give.

No comments: