Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

We started off Christmas Eve over at the Freeman's house in Aiken. We ate, took pictures and opened gifts. We had a good time and left Christmas morning. We traveled to Blackville to have Christmas with my mom's side of the family at my great aunt's house. (pics not posted from this)







Next on the list...back to Columbia! We spent Christmas evening and most of Friday with my parents. We had a great time!
Here is Nicole, little E and Eric as they pose for a quick picture! Evan was sporting an adorable hat from Heather (our cousin)! I might also add that Evan will be quite the teaser when the girls begin to notice him!


Here is Evan opening his gifts from us! This was his favorite...its a ball that moves on its own - it blinks lights and plays music too! Its meant to get little ones to learn to crawl. It was fun to watch him play with it!


This was him laughing as he played with some of the toys my mom & dad gave him!


Good ole Evan and my parents! He couldn't keep his eyes off my dad! What a cutie!


My sister, Eric, Richard and I went and saw Marley and Me Saturday night! You have to check it out....it was really cute! Well thats all for now! Hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas! I know we did!

No comments: