Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Love.

Love that face!

And this one too!

Okay... and maybe this one too!

Who am I kidding... I love all of her many faces!  :)

I LOVE that we have bonded more over the last 3 months than ever before!  She is my love, and boy does she have a lot of love to give!  Here she is "rocking" her baby!  (her new favorite thing)

I love her curiosity!

I love that she loves to crawl all over me.

And then I get squeeze her and tickle her until she giggles the most precious giggles!  :)

I love that she loves to look at her books, and even understands flipping through each page & flap! 

Just a few of the things I love about this little lady!  And I love loving on her!  Getting excited about the Fall Festival tonight and Trick or Treating!  She's gonna be the cutest bumblebee in town!  ;)

Until then... Brantley

1 comment:

4 Blessings said...

She is so precious!
Blessings,
Amy