Thursday, September 22, 2011

Orchard Leaves, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin - Oh My!

Oh yes... Fall is in the air!  Since my last few posts have been on the depressing side... I thought I might bring back a more positive post for your Thursday!

Orchard Leaves, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and Caramel Apples are the oh so yummy scents in my house!  I stocked up on the fall scents at Bath & Body Works this past week!  I sometimes find myself walking past the bathroom and running in quickly just to wash my hands.  They smell sooo good... I want the scent to linger on!  :)  They also make the mini hand sanitizers in those scents... I'm thinking one of those would be great to have in my purse or even diaper bag!  :)

We also have been bringing out the fall clothing!  Although today is pretty warm... it has been nice and cool.  So... since its technically fall in my book... I say its okay to wear fall clothing from here on out!  :)

Here is my little munchkin at 8 1/2 months old... oh my!

Yep... she's standing... on her own!  My baby girl growing up... WAY too fast!  And to top it all off... she can walk perfectly fine holding my hands.  It won't be long.  I'm predicting this girl will be running around our house before 10 months... if not sooner.  

Occasionally, THIS will happen.  But she is determined she will not allow herself to fall.

So.... she regains her balance.  There you have it... my baby girl growing up before my eyes.

And one quick one with momma!

I love her so much and praise God for this beautiful blessing in my life.  

Until then.... Brantley

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your daughter is so adorable! Love all the pics.
Blessings,
Amy