Tuesday, August 30, 2011

T-Shirts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay... so this momma is super excited today!  Our Voices 4 the Voiceless t-shirts came in and they look FABULOUS!  :)  Cannot wait for you to see them in person!  So... if you ordered a shirt... you should be getting yours in the mail within the next couple of days. 

Wanna see a sneak peek?


We've had some people ask how the sizes run.  Most of you can tell how I am "built"... so the shirt size I am wearing in this picture is a size small.  Keep in mind... as most shirts do... they might shrink a little.  But mine feels pretty comfy -with still a little room for shrinking.  :)  I LOVE them!

And this would be my little helper!  :)  Katherine Grace decided she wanted to help package them up!  So... if you get your package & it has a little drool on it... I'm sorry!  ;)  

Also... we have the following currently in stock and would LOVE to sell each and every one of them!!!

Blue - [3 Smalls]  [2 Mediums]  [1 Large]
Gray - [2 Smalls]  [5 Mediums]  [5 Larges]

Thank you again 'Oh So' much for your prayers and support!  God is so good!

Until then... Brantley

3 comments:

Megan said...

Yay! Can't wait! I may order a gray one too now that I see it. Great color choices!

Lauren said...

love them! Can't wait to get a blue one too!! They're awesome!!!

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Got my shirt in the mail yesterday and love it! I am planning to post a picture on my blog soon and encourage other people to check them out at V4V again too!