Monday, February 14, 2011

A {LOT} of Valentine's Day treats!

What an AWESOME day today already is!  Soooo much to share and soooo much exciting news on this beautiful Valentine's Day!!!

First things first... the blog has a NEW look that I am beyond excited about!  I worked away at changing it up and making it more cheerful and well, "us"!  Soo.... what do you think?

Secondly, I'm so excited about our sweet little treats for Valentine's Day this year!  We have so much to be thankful for, one being our sweet little Valentine, Katherine Grace!  Yeah, I know... cheesy (but sooo true)!  We wanted to do something fun for her 1st Valentine's Day and for our friends of course.  So... here is what we came up with!  By the way... my little lady is 6 Weeks Old today!  :)



Yummy!  Good ole tasty treats that everyone will L-O-V-E!  (I hope!)

Third.... a sweet friend that I have gotten to know in blog world is Lauren!  She is in VA, but a wonderful gal and beautiful passion for orphans!  Today... it is official and she has her baby boy in her arms (in Ethiopia)!!!  Here they are...
I couldn't be more thrilled for them as they enjoy this memorable day with their baby boy, Tucker!  Oh how I have prayed for this precious family for many months and finally see this sweet boys face and the great big smile of Lauren's!  How beautiful!  Congrats you guys!

And last, but not least!  My baby girl is 6 WEEKS OLD TODAY!!!!  Happy Valentine's Day to my little Valentine!  Oh how I love you more and more as each day passes!  :)  Here are her 6 week/Valentine  pic(s)!  Enjoy!

Can you tell someone is super excited its Valentine's Day?!!!

Loving her.  Now if only I can get her to take a little nap this morning so this momma can get some things accomplished!  haha

Until then... Happy Valentine's Day everyone.... Brantley

2 comments:

Rossie said...

Um, Adorable. Can you revamp my blog too so I'll have the motivation to actually blog again!?

The Mulder Family said...

Love the cute idea!!! Also loving the new blog look...I might need your help redoing mine someday :)