Thursday, January 6, 2011

She Melts My Heart!

This little lady is melting my heart by the minute.  Now don't get me wrong... this little angelic face sure knows how to scream and keep you on pins and needles at night (which she did... ALL night long).  But... today she has won me over all over again!  I am so in love with this beautiful creation God blessed us with.  I cannot begin to express how happy we are!  Although I'm extremely tired and about to fall over dead typing this post... I'm so full of emotion looking at her that I can't stop smiling.  

Thankfully, daddy has been able to take off work and spend some quality time with us all as we bond.

Her first feeding with mommy!


I love her sooo much!  Sorry for the lack of pictures... promise more to come soon.  We're just trying to soak in every minute of her!  :)

Until then... Brantley 

8 comments:

Leigh said...

I can't get over how stunningly beautiful she is! She is going to be a heartbreaker!

Katie said...

See is just beautiful! We cannot wait to meet her!

Paige said...

She is amazingly beautiful Brantley! =)

Rebekah said...

She is beyond beautiful! Enjoy every minute!

Alison said...

She is an absolute doll!! Love the pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful doesn't even begin to describe it! Not only sweet little Katherine but the way that God so lovingly wrote your story! I've been following your journey for a few months by way of A Love Worth Waiting For and I was thrilled to see the title of this post on the sidebar. My heart skipped a beat as I hoped it meant what I thought it meant! So happy for you! He is a God that keeps His promises! Eph. 3:20

Danielle said...

Sooooooooo beautiful!!!! Seriously!!!!
So excited for you guys!!!!!

Jenny said...

so SO very exciting!!! I am so happy for you guys!