Thursday, August 12, 2010

First time parents.... First time adopting!

There is a blog that I love reading, called Babe of My Heart.  Andrea is the author and I have fallen in love with their beautiful family.  I started reading their blog soon after they started they journey to adopt Isaac Temesgen.  And oh let me tell you, that little boy can steal your heart in a minute.  Now, he is safe and in a beautiful loving family here in the states.  Well, needless to say, they have touched my heart in a way like no other.  I have become so passionate about Ethiopia through their adoption.  We hope to one day welcome a child from their into our home.  But for now... I wanted to share a video that was included on one of her most recent posts.  Check it out!



I'm going to copy her on this idea as well, if you're a adopting your first child, be sure to leave a comment with your blog link so others can be encouraged by you.  What a beautiful encouragement for my crazy week!  Can't wait to share more on our adoption in the upcoming weeks.

Until then, Brantley

2 comments:

Rachel Sarah said...

We just brought home our first children 4 weeks ago - a 2 1/2 yo boy and an 8 mos old girl. Many blessings on your journey. It's an amazing one! God will go before you every step.

Unknown said...

So glad to be on this journey with so many people who love the Lord! www.beskfamily.blogspot.com