Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Evan!

Hard to believe but my ADORABLE nephew, Evan James is turning 2 years old!  Oh how I love this little guy!  He is sooo stinking cute and full of personality!  I just want to eat him up and squeeze him when I see him!  He is a ball of energy and you can't help but smile when you see him!  We are heading up to Charlotte on Saturday (tomorrow) to celebrate his birthday!  I can't wait to see him!  

Here are some fun shots I pulled from our many collections.  My sister has brought him down to Columbia to be photographed quite a few times, I'm begging her to come back down soon so I can update some of these.  Hopefully sometime soon.  :)  The silly one of him dressed in the tool belt was from Christmas time. Just days before my sister delivered and little Georgia came into the world.  It was great being able to love on Evan and spoil him rotten just before.   So, happy birthday little guy!  We LOVE you!

Don't worry, I will post some from his party next week!  Until then, Brantley

No comments: