Thursday, June 10, 2010

Filled with Praise!

Wow, I am truly filled with praise this morning as I woke to a beautiful message!  I was checking my facebook and read a message from a sweet sweet lady who I have known for so long.  The words were on that screen just brought me to tears as I read what she wrote.  I'm still in tears as I sit here and write this post.  Oh how my God is truly AWESOME!  I'm not going to post anything specific on the note at this time, as I want to see what God has in store for us first.  But, I must say that no matter what comes from it, the God I serve is so worthy to be praised.  He is so faithful in giving comfort when it is seeked.  He is my Lord, my Savior and I'm in awe at this very moment.  As tears flood from my eyes, I found this scripture this morning that I wanted to share with you.

How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!"  Listen!  Your watchmen lift up their voices; together they shout for joy.  When the Lord returns to Zion, they will see it with their own eyes.  Burst into songs of joy together, you ruins of Jerusalem, for the Lord has comforted his people, he has redeemed Jerusalem.           Isaiah 52: 7-9

Hmm.  Such comforting scripture for my morning!  Oh I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us!  This journey is far from over, but I'm so blessed to be on it!  God is teaching me so much through all of this.  I can't wait to share more things as time continues.

Until then, Brantley

No comments: