Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy 2 Years!

2 years ago on the 10th of November, Richard and I tied the knot at Shandon Baptist Church.  Some days I feel like I've known Richard forever (in a good way of course)... other days it feels like just yesterday!  But either way, God has blessed us so much in these past 2 years.  He has taught us many things.  One thing I will never forget we were told during our pre-marital counseling was - you will realize how selfish you are when you're married.  I never really knew what that meant until a few months of actually being married.  I learned quickly, and I must say, it takes surrendering to God daily to overcome this.  Even then, we are still human.

God has provided for us, blessed us with a healthy and happy love for one another.  I am so madly in love with this man, and I am tickled that I get to spend the rest of my life with him.  Thank you God for putting him into my life!  So, I made this slideshow to remind us both of the journey God has already given us.  I can't wait to see how God grows this marriage one day!  I love you Richard!



No comments: