Friday, February 6, 2009

Another home cooked meal at home!

Well, I am slowly but surely getting the hang of cooking at home again. I must say, I am pretty proud of myself. Since Richard's recent layoff, we have been watching how we spend our money quite a bit. So, we have been focusing more of eating in. :)

Anyway, the other night this is what I cooked...

Chicken Breasts (boneless)
Lemon Pepper Marinade
Whole Grain Rice
Little Green Peas

Just marinate the chicken breasts in the marinade for 30-40 minutes. (or longer if you prefer) Bake for 35 minutes @ 350 degrees. Boil your rice. Heat your peas (yummy, my favorites!) And well... lets just say it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out! I must say though... this is a good meal!



Well, this specific recipe isn't the best for you...but at least we saved some money by eating in!

No comments: